Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's January. It's 2009. Hmmm . . .add all appropriate incredulity here. I had a great New Years with the Georgian girls. how fun they are! They undoubtedly always out drink me for sure but we danced and drank and laughed at people, yay! A random dumbass claimed he was a Titans football player to impress me? I wonder if that really works for him. I asked him what the Titans were, just to be a jerk. :)

Last night I went to the art crawl. This opened up a whole new world for me in Nashville. I had no idea and was so glad I went. I am not a critical lover of art but definitely a lover of the process to create art. There was one artist, Jordan Eagles, who was working in blood. Very cool, but I wish I knew why he was working in blood. Also, I saw works by Steven Knudson. I would like to shrink them down to quarter size to carry around with me. That way whenever I wanted I could look at them with a magnifying glass. The paintings weren't super detailed but somehow I kept finding new things in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment