Sunday, September 21, 2008

Biking Around






Here are some interesting scenes from my neighborhood.  The thrift store is my favorite!  "Just trying to make ends meet"  Cookie would laugh at that.  There are lots of thrift shops up on Charlotte Pike. Charlotte seems to be a dividing line. Lots of shops have notices that they have been burglarized. I don't know if they are warning us or threatening us? The "Sanitary Barbershop" is also on Charlotte. So good to know it's sanitary!!  And the Masons, what's up with Nashville and the Masons?  There are lots of Masonic Temples around here.  This lion is guarding my local temple.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Brother here. Glad you seem to be settling in there in Nashville. Always can count on you finding the odd, no quaint things that I seem to miss this days! Those picts made me smile. But I guess I'm a bit too busy these days, or all days. I'd like to see some picts of campus if you can and more of the houses around you. Mom/dad said the area is super nice and that the house is great. Hope to get down there at some point, like all those planned trips to Tempe. Stella misses you and continues to ask when Chata is coming to chilly MSP. I'm glad all is well. See you soon, CP, Rocco, SP all say hi. Best, Your Brother.

    ReplyDelete